Duplicate Landclass index14 problem

Craig Teague

• 1 month later...

I have that issue with 

Duplicate Landclass index14 problem . I purchased ORBX global and when I tried to add the FTX PNW  I get this error from FTX Centeral.

The FlightSim Store

------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 382619

Transaction #142462103

I tried the fix by copying the backup from the path you displayed and pasted into my main fsx folder. I restarted FTX Central an I stikll get the error of duplicate land class index 14 aborting FTX Central. I uninstalled the free PNW region and I can now get into the FTX Central. I see that I have 2 FTX GLobal Icons that I can check and hit apply. Is this normal? The Icons from left to right, top to bottom say Default FSX - FTX GLOBAL- FTX Global and Morth America on the bottom.

9e296aec-c4c4-4ec3-b681-7b6e5db9cd71.jpg

Hi, you may be all set with this issue already but just FYI, I had the FTX Global Iceland demo installed and then installed the PNW demo afterwards and got the same error.  I ended up fixing it by downloading and installing the latest Orbx libraries.

Now I've just purchased FTX Global Base but I'm having some problems uninstalling the demos.  But that's for another post.

• 3 months later...

Order Number FSS0122027: I too am having this problem.

I've installed Global Base and Global Vector. Installed the latest libraries (150815) and fired up FSX to allow it to reindex.

I then installed Australia SP4 and the latest libraries. FTX Central loaded ok.

Then I loaded Australia 002 patch. FTX Central failed with the "duplicate landclass index 14" error.

I've replace terrain.cfg with the backup copy but that has made no difference. Any other suggestions?

Thank you.

Order Number FSS0122027: I too am having this problem.

I've installed Global Base and Global Vector. Installed the latest libraries (150815) and fired up FSX to allow it to reindex.

I then installed Australia SP4 and the latest libraries. FTX Central loaded ok.

Then I loaded Australia 002 patch. FTX Central failed with the "duplicate landclass index 14" error.

I've replace terrain.cfg with the backup copy but that has made no difference. Any other suggestions?

Thank you.

I solved the problem by activating FTX Central 2. No shortcut had been placed on the desktop but I went into Appdata > Local > Orbx > FTXCentral and ran FTX Central from there. A shortcut was installed on my desktop and version 1 was deleted.

No more problems.

Archived