[SOLVED] PAY AND... NO PLAY !!!

Aeroflux

It looks that the revolution took my cash and gave nothing in return, payment went through all ok but the link appears to be broken.

Contacted the live support but no one is there, so I left a message.  :'(

John please sort this embarrassment out!!!  ???

Hi Aeroflux,

We're not in the habit of taking money and not delivering, so rest assured we will sort this out and you'll have FTX in your hands today. Yes, I am embarrased that the server is getting hammered and the e-commerce process is less than smooth. Lesson learnt. We're a young company and this is our first launch, so please bear with us as we struggle to meet the demand on the e-commerce platform.

Here's my assurance: if you don't get the product installed today I will personally refund your money ok?

Again, accept my apologies.

Yes, I am embarrased that the server is getting hammered and the e-commerce process is less than smooth. Lesson learnt. We're a young company and this is our first launch, so please bear with us as we struggle to meet the demand on the e-commerce platform.

No worries... perfectly understandable

The actual download for me was fine at 600kbps (about 30mins). I guess that's the download mirrors doing their job.  But the "weak link" seems to be the flightsimstore website not able to cope with demand for taken orders and delivering confirmation emails.

In my account it says my order has been processed but it doesn't show me any codes though it did let me download (see above).

Would it be possible in the future to allow pre-orders for a few days before the release?  That way people can purchase and receive their codes prior to the day of release and go straight to the download mirror to download on the day of release?

In anycase I too need a code too please... my order is **** (edit: removed order number)

edit:  Just used the live support option on the FTX website... chatted to John himself, problem fixed in 2 mins!  Amazing support and this live support is great idea especially for release days!

mstyles check out the sticky in the support forum here, you can get your code from the flightsimstore site and you need to add a few numbers to your order no to get validation to work. Didn't work for me at first but suddenly it did.

Of course you need to get past the 403 error first though....

Hi Aeroflux,

We're not in the habit of taking money and not delivering, so rest assured we will sort this out and you'll have FTX in your hands today. Yes, I am embarrased that the server is getting hammered and the e-commerce process is less than smooth. Lesson learnt. We're a young company and this is our first launch, so please bear with us as we struggle to meet the demand on the e-commerce platform.

Here's my assurance: if you don't get the product installed today I will personally refund your money ok?

Again, accept my apologies.

John my apologies as well as I was a bit frustrated at the time!

I managed to sort out the problem. What is strange though is that the files will not unzip!!! To install I had to chose the straight run option. Is that normal or the download is corrupted?

All good otherwise, the program is great! Many thanks!

Regards

Archived