HD Trees software

STEVE CARTER

I have installed a software called NATURAL TREES ENVIRONMENT. I have purchased your HD TREES but have not yet received the cd for installation. I don't know of which one I will like better..If I install the HD TREES software does one override the other or complement each other or do you think I should just uninstall the NATURAL TREES software?

Hi Steve,

First off, there is no installation CD. When you purchased, you should have received an email with a link to download the Trees HD installer (only 60mb or so).  EDIT - Sorry!  FSS does offer a CD service.

Trees HD will back up your previously installed trees (so in this case, your Natural Trees Environment trees) in case you want to revert back to them. However, I think you will find that you like Trees HD better ;)

Cheers,
Scott

I think I might like your CD Better..but use this as a turning tool..there is a CD Version..it has not arrived from AUSTRAIA to where I live it takes maybe 2 or 3 weeks..has it has before..check this so you can learn more of what you are doing..Take care..Steve

• 5 months later...

Archived