Jandakot Airport Issue

RancidViper

Hi Guys,

Been having this problem for awhile now, but haven't been flying much due to work and the Aussie summer really takes a toll on my PC.. 

The pictures should speak for themselves..

2015-4-19_10-44-57-159.png

2015-4-19_10-46-17-987.png

Order numbers;

Australia - FSS0311462

Jandakot - 310178

Cheers!

G'day there,

No worries at all - it is most probably caused by a conflict with another scenery. Do you have any other scenery for Jandakot (the old FS9 Westim version, Roger Leupold's FSX version, or others) that may be causing a clash? Aside from these, some AI Traffic programs (MyTraffic etc) include APX/Afcad files that can cause problems. An easy way to check for other sceneries is to search your FSX folder for "YPJT" or "Jandakot", ignoring any entries in your Flight Simulator X/ORBX folder. 

Let me know how you go. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hey Jarrad,

Thanks for the quick reply. Doing a search of the FSX folder, there are 2 files which are not of ORBX origin. They are;

BR2_YPJT.BGL from FSX\MyTraffic\Scenery

and

YPJT.txt from FSX\NavdataPro\NavData\PROC

I doubt the Navdata file is an issue, do you think the other one could be the problem? Would deleting it affect my traffic? I am running FTX traffic for AU by the way..

Cheers man!

No worries at all, disabling the BR2_YPJT.bgl will do the trick. You can name it BR2_YPJT.bgl.OFF - this will keep the file but disable it in the sim. It won't affect the AI traffic at all - my version of Jandakot is has been designed to work perfectly with FTX Traffic. 

Cheers :)

Jarrad

Archived