Lihue PHLI elevation issues.

I found a couple of threads about this issue but the problem was with users who used Vector. I don't use vector or any third party mesh, libraries installes FTX Global is checked in FTX Ventral V2, no other scenery installed. Mesh is set at 5 m,

Any fix for this?

2015-4-13_21-11-41-284.png2015-4-13_21-12-20-537.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ed & DoubleJ,

I can confirm this water anomaly @ PHLI - it is strange that I have it now, where before I had no such anomaly. The water was flat in this area when first installing NA Pack 6 Global freeware Hawaii AP's, PHLI airport and surrounds displayed properly. The Airport still looks perfect as it did before but now have an unexpected water elevation off the coast and land spit towards the end of Rwy 21. 

Since then I have installed the "Latest EU & NA Complete Global Freeware Airport packs" containing new content and fixes, where I now notice this water elevation and was wondering if it has something to do with compiling the package with Vector set to on where it had not been set for bgl compiling previously. 

I have my Mesh Resolution permanently @ 5m Textures 7cm, I have no other scenery or airports for this area, and no Mesh product other than default, I use FTXGlobalBase, no FTXGlobalVector, FTXCv2 v150331 libs Scenery library is correctly layered in FSX & Insertion points tool. I have checked using both Global & Global+Hybrid mode but this results in the same water elevation anomaly. Only solution I have found relates to Vector AEC but I do not have Vector so cannot utilize the config tool.

ec9919d852adacf4e7ad05bcdd412aad.jpg

Hi Ed,

Those files have fixed the water elevation @ PHLI Lihue, slightly gentler shoreline slope now, leading down to the lighthouse is slightly flatter as well, thankyou Neil all is good.

Heres some pics to confirm elevation fixed & AP looking perfect.

34a47cc4c6543c3ed8ca1e703348c4ed.jpg

76a74cf4af6f919ef5ba031b15d55b3b.jpg

3df7c6fbff12a467a79228f841a30d9b.jpg

Archived