In the UK and confirm error

bursco

DO NOT go back and try again before you have gone to the frontpage of flightsimstore, logged into your account and checked if the purchase has been confirmed or not. This can be done in your account and under the Order History. Also if your order has been processed you should receive an e-mail.

I payed by paypal.. no emails... or download link?? paypal have mailed me to confirm I've payed but the system says pending..

tried to use the contact us.. it's posting sql error messages... ???

I'll try again..

cheers

Maurice.

Hang in there guys ... we're working through the issues now. Demand has outstripped supply, and we'll get things working as they should real soon. If you don't get this resolved with the next 2 hours, bump up this post and I will see what can be done personally ok?

Hi guys,

Any duplicate orders that have been generated will be canceled and refunded throughout the course of today. Where ever possible the order that will remain will be the one with the lowest order number. Any duplicates/triplicates etc. will be canceled.

Be careful with the refunds though!  I got 2 orders appearing though 1 payment, but I only got 1 receipt from the credit card company for the $29.95.  I haven't checked my credit card history, but I'm assuming I don't need any refunds, just one of my orders removed.

Cheers,

Matt.

Archived