KPSP (Palm Springs) Airport Elevations Drastically Skewed

post-54947-0-98740400-1428796653_thumb.jI just installed KPSP - I am currently running HD REX Extreme Environment, FTX Global, Vector, Northern California, and Pacific Northwest.  Parked at the GA ramp, the airport is in a giant sink hole!  The buildings and cars are floating, and the clouds are jaggedly shaped and dark in color.  I'm running an i7-4970k 4.00GHz Ark processor, 16GB of 2400mhz RAM, an Nvidia GeForce 980 with 4GB RAM, and all the apps are installed on a 250GB Solid State Hard drive with 100GB of room.  I truly am perplexed.  Any assistance you might provide would be tremendously appreciated.  

Sincerely,

Javier

Hello Jarrad,

This could be a fascinating development.  I do not have ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery folder, nor do I have any of the files names shown above.  They simply do not exist on my hard drive.  Here's what I do have: ORBX\FTX_AU, FTX_NA, FTX_OLC, FTX_VECTOR, Scripts, and User Documents.  This can't be good, right?  Your expertise is much need here.   ??? 

Thank you,

Javier

G'day Javier,

No worries - you won't have any of the folders you mention because they correspond with other products that you don't have. Since my previous suggestion didn't work for you, here is the next thing to check out:

1. If you haven't already, you need to run the Vector AEC tool and disable the KPSP entry. 

2. If that doesn't resolve the issue, could you let me know what your elevation on the runway is?

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hello Jarrad,

This could be a fascinating development.  I do not have ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery folder, nor do I have any of the files names shown above.  They simply do not exist on my hard drive.  Here's what I do have: ORBX\FTX_AU, FTX_NA, FTX_OLC, FTX_VECTOR, Scripts, and User Documents.  This can't be good, right?  Your expertise is much need here.   ??? 

Thank you,

Javier

Archived