FTX Central 2 & openLC

Have just installed FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector and FTX open LC Europe which are all working brilliantly.

However, only Global Base and Global Vector show up in FTX Central 2 but not openLC which appears in the list of products not installed.

Just wondering why this is so?   

Have just installed FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector and FTX open LC Europe which are all working brilliantly.

However, only Global Base and Global Vector show up in FTX Central 2 but not openLC which appears in the list of products not installed.

Just wondering why this is so?   

Same here - Open LC Europe is showing as not installed under FTX Central 2

Same here - Open LC Europe is showing as not installed under FTX Central 2

it looks like we have to install v1.10 of open LC although as I only purchased it one week ago I am surprised that the download wasn't the latest patch!

I bought mine only a few days ago.

That's a bit slack if that's the case and should be rectified asap.

I beg your pardon??

The original openLC has numerous version text files that FTX-C2 does not recognise, and it that is the reason why it won't show up. The 1.10 patch was released to address this (and other updates) as we started work on FTX-C2. A visit to the openLC product page shows that you need two updates.

Don't know why we bother to try to please every one at the same time....slack my arse.

Archived