problems near EDVY

hello,

near EDVY, just in surrounding of the Kaiser-Wilhelm-memorial, there are houses and roads which are not there in reality. If I deactivate the vector EXX-folder, everything looks normal. If I put this folder down in the SB, just above vector_AEC, it looks right too. But I'm afraid with that constellation I have problems in other areas, haven't I? What can I do here? This airport is not available in the elevation-section of the Vectortool both for enabling or disabling. Autorun doesn't help too.

cheers Kai

Google Earth:

google.jpg

with active vector_EXX-folder:

with.jpg

with deactivated EXX-folder (or even moved down folder which can be active):

without.jpg

Hello Kai,

I will not advise on any manner were a user de activates the EXX files as they are exclusion files. I will take not however and report the original issue.

Thanks

Richard

hello Richard,

I'm afraid I didn't express myself in an exactly way (because I'm a german ::) ). I meant that moving down the EXX-folder, just above the AEC-folder resolves the issue AND the entry can remain active. So I don't have to deactivate it. But I wonder if some malfunctions can arise if this folder in this position instaed of its origin position which was the last of the four entries of vector. Vector is set just above openLC. See screenshot (I use the scenery configurator).

Unbenannt-1.jpg

cheers Kai

• 3 months later...

Hello!

The streets and textures you show and are talking about are streets on textures and autogen buildings coming from the textures used at this area. It has nothing to do with Vector. You will need to install a decend landclass product to amend that. FTX Landclass Europe eg. fixes it completely.

Cheers!

Archived