Palm Springs Duplication Problem!

ampharoah

Hello

Could someone please advise:

I have recently installed Global Base and also have ORBX North America and Europe regions installed. I have Pacific Fjords, N & C Rockies, PNW and N California and England installed currently plus numerous ORBX payware airfields.

Having installed Global Base, I decided to purchase my first 'Global' airport- Palm Springs, but now I appear to have the Payware Palm Springs superimposed over what I guess is the default airport - multiple aircraft at gates, the canopy building embedded in what I assume is a more default block style terminal building etc.

Its as if the payware scenery has failed to replace the default airport or something? I notice that KPSP is one of the airports included in the ORBX Global North America Airports Freeware Pack that I downloaded and installed also.... could this be the source of my problem. Don't know how/where to uninstall the KPSP segment of that pack to try it?

Also, don't know if I should have installed Palm Springs with Global Base applied in FTX Central or North America ticked? I think I had Global Base ticked on install.......

Any advice please?

Thanks in anticipation

Andrew

OK,

Solved it.

It was the fact that KPSP is one of the airports included in the ORBX Global North America Airports Freeware Pack that I downloaded.

Found that folder, removed the two KPSP files and bingo - problem solved.

Self help.... always satisfying!

Andrew

Archived