FS Global 2010

jsapair

I've been wanting to purchase this Pilot's product for some time but apparently they are out of stock in the 6 DVD set. It would be a rather daunting download, even with DSL and a DL Manager...29 gigs or something. My question is, is there a comparable product out there that's still Global in nature?

JJ

Then you are the lucky one, Brad. It is no longer available. I think you got mine you rat. They do give you the option of paying for it now and getting it when they have one, but I want one NOW...if you know what I mean.

JJ

Then you are the lucky one, Brad. It is no longer available. I think you got mine you rat. They do give you the option of paying for it now and getting it when they have one, but I want one NOW...if you know what I mean.

JJ

Do you want mine? It's sitting in a drawer unused. I installed than uninstalled it days later.

Double J. Write me on the side. jsapair@att.net. Maybe we can make a deal.

Thanks.

Bruce, yeah that's what I was trying to get from FSS but they're not available at this time.

Archived