FTX VECTOR - Airport LGKR not available

Hi,

I just switched from P3D 2.4 to 2.5 and reinstalled all my scenery add-ons. One is CORFU X (LGKR) from Aerosoft. But there are problems with the Airport Elevation. So I tried to correct it using Global Vector Configuration Tool.But I cannot find LGKR in the enabled as well as in the disabled section. I also tried to install Global Vector again but unfortunately with the same result. Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Regards,

Rolf

Hi,

unfortunately until now I got no response. Maybe I have to add more information on my püroblem:

• I am using the Aerosoft add-on scenery CORFU X = LGKR and the file ABP_LGKR in the folder P3D v2\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR_APT is set to inactive. It seems that there are problems with the elevation because I have p. e. around the runway sand walls and also on the ramp. But I cannot find any AEC file for LGKR to disable the wrong elevation.....
  • If I disable the add-on scenery and set to file ABP_LGKR to bgl.everything looks OK.......but I would like to use the add-on scenery.......

Screenshots of the two screenshots below

"https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=FF01B36902F93518&resid=ff01b36902f93518%21330&authkey=AKN5UZKlBz45QiA"  without Corfu X

"https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=FF01B36902F93518&resid=ff01b36902f93518%21331&authkey=ADyxKm2PJYMPtvE" with Corfu X

Regards,

Rolf

Hi,

even that I got no reply (I do not know the reason) I was still investigating the issue myself. I was right the problem was in connection with the airport altitude.

1. Because there was no P3D installer available for Corfu X I copied all files from FSX to P3D 2.5. And I missed one file under FSX\Scenery\Worlf\Scenery which corrected the airport alitude to 3.600 meters. 
  2. But unfortunately this was not enough because I still had various "sand fields" on the runway and on the ramp. This was clearly a problem of the installed FTX Landclasses Europe (only installed on P3D and not in FSX) because this issue only occured in P3D.
  3. After using ADE and setting the airport alitude to 3.800 meters the problem is gone.

Regards,

Rolf

Hello Rolf,

Basically as stated without the Corfu add on Vector is fine, perhaps asking the Developer of Corfu is a better solution. They may have the answer already reported.

Thanks

Richard

Archived