FTX Central Disappeared

Hello

Please can someone advise:

I don't have FTX Global currently as I use GEX extensively. I downloaded and tried our the free Iceland Demo and decided to purchase some ORBX regional products, namely:

England plus all the North America regions. 

I also have purchased 8 of the ORBX airports for North America and two for England.

Installing the last of these airports, I ran out of SSD space and therefore it wouldn't install. So I decided to uninstall the Iceland Demo to make space, which worked fine. It freed up the space I needed to install KBZN, but in the process, FTX Central Control panel has now disappeared !?

What do I turn on and off Regions and Airports and when required return to default FSX with no FTX Central?

I cant simply re-download the Iceland demo as I don't have the install space.....

Thanks in anticipation

Andrew

Sorry Nick,

Please could you explain how I go about re-installing the latest library? I'm sorry to appear a little dim but I'm new to ORBX and haven't come across doing that before.

Do you mean:

Go to the ORBX website Support Tab and second from the bottom download and install:

Orbx Libraries FSX/P3Dv1 Version 150215 18th February 2015

Very grateful for your help by the way

Thanks 

Andrew

Nick,

I'm fixed.  :D

Many thanks for your prompt support.

Will be saving up for a bigger SSD now that I'm completely hooked on flying the ORBX way!

Just wish I could buy some more excellent sceneries (4+GB Jackson Hole in particular) and put them on my lazy 2TB second hard drive, who still has plenty of room for addon scenery. I believe its possible, but probably beyond my limited PC ken.  :unsure:

Best wishes

Andrew

PS

When I start FSX, I get a message that  says:

An update for the ObjectFlow module is available (new version 1.0.10.1) Would you like to download and install the update?

Last time i tried to do this, I got errors during that install process so I have abandoned saying OK and just Cancel every time I load FSX and press on. Very irritating at every FSX load time though.

Is this a known issue?

Sorry for the sneaky supplementary!

Regards

Andrew

Archived