No Path to FTX Day Control Panel From Desktop

jsapair

There is no longer an FTXLights_ Day.exe in my ORBX/scripts folder is why. I'm not even sure which ORBX package put the Night and Day shortcut icons on my DT to begin with but they've been there for a long time. Did a subsequent installation remove or replace the FTX Day CP? FTX Night still works and is enabled but I can no longer switch back to day, obviously. Thanks in advance.

JJ

Hi jsapair,

Go into FSX\ORBX\Scripts , you'll find the two FTXday/night exe there, right-click on one and select 'send shortcut to desktop'

This is the old method of lighting used in older Regionpacks and Airports, it is being phased out slowly and replaced with the new 'FTXglobal' style lights, so the Day/night tool will only be of minimal use, from looking at your list only I think only PAKT would still be using them

Hi, Tim, thanks for the response. Yeah, FTXNight.exe is there but not the day. It used to be 'cause I made shortcuts to the DT from there before. Fell prey to the PC Gremlins I guess. If it's not critical I won't worry about it.

Thanks again,

JJ

Archived