Graphic glitches at Milford Sound!

anfield ace

Hi Guys,

I've just re installed Milford Sound ver 1.05, and NZ North Scenery ver 1.10, after a new complete re installation of FSX SE, and P3D v2,5, and after loading, some of the airfield surrounding hills, are just straight up verticle cliffs, with no animations on them, just like the sunken airfield sides in vector!

I am using the correct mesh setting, and I have installed and reinstalled all, several times. and used the latest libs files, I have the same effect in both sims! I never experienced this problem with the earlier versions of the scenery or the airport, only after downloading the latest versions!

Thanks for any help guys,

Cheers,

Hi Mal,

it's difficult to follow your verbal description so a screenshot or two of the issue would help us with the diagnosis; see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Also, I know that the default Milford Sound airport sits on a high plateau, which would show up as sheer cliffs. Make sure that you don't have any third-party NZMF airport facilities files active; if in doubt search your HD for .bgl files with "NZMF" as part of their names.

Cheers,. Holger

Hi Holger,

Thanks for the reply, I have no other conflicting airports, I've only just started to re install the sceneries and airports, I'm hopeless at screenshots, but you know when a runway sometimes shows up on a plateau, or sunk down below ground level, well the sides of the hills look just like that, and incredibly it's the same on both sims! Just to clarify, it's the surrounding hills at fault, the airport and runway are showing correct! I'll delete the airport Addon and see what the default scenery looks like!

Cheers,

Hi Guys,

I've sorted out the problem in FSX SE, I used a combination of the AEC tool, and I uninstalled, and reinstalled, several times, and that sorted it, however I cant solve the problem in P3D v2.5!

I'll try a screen shot,

Cheers,

Archived