FTX and Windows 8

sgtoro

I just installed my Pacific NW and Northern CA on my new computer and everything looks great but....

all my major roads and highways have the the strangest things.  At ground level and uo to about 100 feet they look great but above that they seem to look white and have faint white squares that look cloud like.  From a distance the white squares seem to blend into a almost solid white line.  At higher elevations they seek to just look a white line.  Anybody have the problem or know what I am talking about?

Thanks

Rich

I just installed my Pacific NW and Northern CA on my new computer and everything looks great but....

all my major roads and highways have the the strangest things.  At ground level and uo to about 100 feet they look great but above that they seem to look white and have faint white squares that look cloud like.  From a distance the white squares seem to blend into a almost solid white line.  At higher elevations they seek to just look a white line.  Anybody have the problem or know what I am talking about?

Thanks

Rich

Hi,

Did you set your mesh resolution to 5m following the documentation ? Don't also forget to post screenshots with bearings of the wrong locations.

Thanks Richard.  I will make sure that the mesh is set right  I think I tried it with all sliders up to the max so not sure where the mest was.  I will be at the computer on Tuesday and will try to get a screen shot also.

Rich

Archived