A2A P-51 Mustang

antonvs

The A2A P-51 has been out for a few years, it is very excellent release, I highly recommend it. Be sure to get the accusim addon pack, so you can challenge yourself and learn to really master a Packard Merlin V-12. It comes with two flavors, a Military version if you like to fly in original WW2 configuration. There is also a Civil version which is equipped with modern avionics, if you prefer to fly a P-51 as a fast cross country cruiser. While the Military and Civil are separate packages, the accusim module is the same for both. There are minor handling differences as the civil version is a lighter air frame without the armor.

If you like warbirds, the A2A warbird line is about as good as they come, the Spitfire and P-40 are also top notch.

Cheers

TJ

Boy these A2A guys sure know how to build them . I have the Cherokee and the 182 Slylane . The other day i put in Opus weather loaded my 182 in 30 below real weather in northern Alberta and didn't have it plugged in and no way she would start ,I plugged it in and  waited about 4 hours like we do in real life came back and she started, pretty impressive 

Archived