YBTH Bathurst Ground vehicles always in the way

Striker

I have a problem in that every time I depart or arrive from/to FTX Bathurst and go to Gate 1 the ground handling vehicles cause a taxi block. If I use the pushback, the vehicle pushes the vehicle back the rquired distance then returns to block the taxi way. Any way of disbaling them? I do not have GSX or any third party vehicle additions added, other than color change for the stock vehicles.

2015-2-4_8-15-18-115_result_zpsb699u5ie.

Gday Striker,

I never actually imagined something the size of the 737 would be working the ramp at BTH lol

The simplest solution is to turn off the airport vehicles via the FSX controls, I personally never use them because we provide accurate GSE static models within the scenery, however when I do the P3Dv2 port for Bathurst I'll make a note to switch the parking code to prevent the default GSE displaying

Yeah I got tired of flying the Majestic Q400 into Bathurst so now do the PMDG 737 and Aerosoft Airbus, makes an interesting take off when they're at MAX gross TOW. Love doing the RNAV approaches though.

Thanks for the tip  I'll cut back on the airport traffic, I still like using it though, at some airports. I thought maybe they were an Orbx/Ftx addition at Bathurst.

steve s

• 3 weeks later...

Archived