Get your 3d anaglyphic glasses (Red, Cyan) for these ;-)

andrew22222

Here's something a little different with the screen shots but unfortunately just a bit of a mess if you don't have a set of those cheap 3d anaglyphic glasses (Red, Cyan)

Some have different depth settings so give them a few seconds for your eyes to adjust. They have also been reduced to 1200PX Wide so don't look as immersive. I'm totally cross eyed now after making them  :D

Andrew

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These three make you just want to climb into the screen and walk around the FTX world :-)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd love to check it out mate, but when I told the other half I had to buy Ralph to see the pictures on this forum, the only thing flying was the frying pan!!!

Bloody women got no sense of humour.....whoops, sorry Sue.

Frank

• 1 month later...
Guest volcom1720

Just three more as these have good 3d views and are slightly bigger. Ok, I'll stop now.  :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WOAH THOSE THREE WE :OOOOOOOOOOO

I actually touched the screen LOL!

And the other ones are  :o  :o  :o

AMAZING WITH THE GLAsses!

I'd love to check it out mate, but when I told the other half I had to buy Ralph to see the pictures on this forum, the only thing flying was the frying pan!!!

Bloody women got no sense of humour.....whoops, sorry Sue.

Frank

Interesting shots to say the least like them will have to get some new specs though to see properlly and Frank that is a good quote as well made me laugh

cheers

Iain.

Archived