RV4 V2 Issues

ilive2fly

Hey, I just bought the RV4, and it appears there are some major issues here. See screenshot? Any ideas. The ailerons are stuck all the way to the left. The plane flies fine, and my hardware is centered. Also the pilots feet are sticking out of the floor. The plane flies good, but animations of the stick and the ailerons is not working. The other control surfaces appear to be animated correctly. 

ScreenShot001.png

Thanks for any help!

Cheers

Hi,

I just reinstall the RV4 v2 and I have this:

2015-02-06_07-56-51-1.jpg

On yours, some textures are missing and the pilot is not at the right place.

So, the first thing to do is downloading again the installer from FSS to be sure that it's not corrupted. Then, check your nVidia drivers and your .NET components(latest through Windows update).

Don't forget to do a virus scan to remove virus or malware. If not properly, there may be a corruption into core of FSX and Windows. a corruption in core of FSX.

Hey ilive2fly,

The developer of the Victa Airtourer has chimed in separately and noted that he has seen problems like yours before with a corrupt model and/or animations file.

He suggests wiping the RV4 installation and the installation files and re-downloading it before trying a reinstall.

Archived