update my ftx central

combustionchamber

hello team, my ftx central says that the version installed is 1.0 build 1043 june 2014 but in the last months i have been used a version of october 2014 that seems to ddisapear. how can update the ftx central??.

Orbx - FTX: EU Norway Order #FSS0349450

Orbx - FTX: Global openLC Europe Order #FSS0302008

and many more. Tnx in advance. Carlos C.

Hi Carlos,

Always ensure you install the latest Orbx libraries (Orbxlibs) after installing any orbx products, you can download from here: https://www.fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

This will update FTXcentral, plus any Orbxlibs bug fixes and also ensures you have the current autogen files

I just got the latest libs (P3D v2.x) and I still have not gotten the new Central...what do you recommend?

UoiANWe.png

FTX Central v1 build 1043 is the latest version.

The month displayed inside FTX Central is based on the "last modified" time, so it may have accidentally been modified on your computer in October which would cause the "last modified" time to change.

So I have the latest buil but I don't have the latest UI? lol What should I do to get the latest UI?

So I have the latest buil but I don't have the latest UI? lol What should I do to get the latest UI?

Are you meaning FTX Central v2? The beta testers are just putting it through some rigorous testing at the moment, so I don't imagine it's too far away from public release.

There will be an update for FTX Central v1 with the next version of the Orbx Libraries. The update addresses issues with Prepar3D v2.5

Archived