FTX Global - trees on airport apron

mikenor

Hi - I have had problems with trees showing up on apron in Orbx regions for quite a while now and finally decided to post after acquiring KMRY Monteray last week and trying to load my A2A PA28 but ultimately crashing over and over again as it would load on trees. I finally found a parking area that didn't have trees and took a picture. Tried posting picture but forum won't let me so link to photo below.

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/Mikenor2002/media/pmrypa28_zps06cea0f9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Part of my problem solving was to uninstall FTX Global which rectied the issue but that is not a solution... I have FTX Global as well as all the US regions and many airports. The issue hadn't shown up at any airports I had acquired up until now with KMRY. It would usually only happen at adjacent airports spread out in the regions. I also have UTX installed and have always loaded the Library file over my installs so that is not the issue. I'm sure their is an easy fix for this which I have not been able to find - please let me know if you need more info on my set up and advise.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Monterey is dedicated to FTX North Californa so, you must set FTX Central to North America or FTX Global hybrid mode. If you forget that, the ground is different and messed up in particularly if you have UTX

Hi Richard, North America has always been selected. I ended up completely uninstalling UTX USA and problem is gone but so are my roads and bridges... Will need to find a work around - any help or recommendation is appreciated :)

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks Holger, I ended up buying Vector and installing it now. I've had UTX for years and was due for an upgrade - had the option of their V2.0 or Vector and decided with the more expensive Vector route.  Hopefully won't run into same problems.

Thanks,

Mike

Archived