FSX- She is a Queen - FTX ORBX Movie

Xavier Piquemal

yep, echo everyone elses thoughts, this was thoroughly enjoyable.  I think you may need to install the traffic slow down fix though as ther traffic was going faster than the plane. :)

thx a lot for your comments :) i m very happy you enjoyed watching this video. I love your products, i really do.

Aussiecop i will check this out right away. Indeed that would be much better with slower traffic =)

Cheers :) keep up the great work

Kind Regards

Bizuland

you know what a42abid ? i was thinking about it !! but i know that Variometer, which btw is from my point of view a GREAT video editor, is already working and producing videos for you :). I did this video farly quickly ( 2 hours of recording, 7 hours of editing ) because after installing ORBX product... it was sooo beautiful that i was almost crying my eyes out... i HAD to make a video of what i could see to share my joy with others :D

If i was going to do another video using ORBX, i would first make sure that Variometer isn t working on a video using the same scenery :) he is first, i come later. If he tells me i can use a scenery that he knows he isn t going to do, it will be my pleasure to produce a video, but i would like to make sure first ^^ I wouldn t like Variometer to think i m trying to 'get involved' with ORBX ^^ I respect his work and him too much for that.

Kind Regards

bizuland

Hi Xavier,

fantastic job, mate, and welcome to a whole new world. That video is absolute beautiful, and of course you should make more clips dealing with ftx. I know that you already have a very huge audience on your web sites, so it will be perfect if you will contribute to make ftx most popular to the whole world. I'm just working on another ftx clip, but it's not about about Tas or the Central Coast, so dont hesitate to let your imagination run wild  ;) And thanks for your kind words and four your considerations, but the more ftx videos the better :)

Cheers, Andreas

Thx Andreas, thx UKV :)

what airports would you suggest in the Tas or the Central Coast regions ? if you could give me a couple of locations i would appreciate it =)

THx again andreas for being so kind :) I will sure do more videos of FTX, i actually don t see why i would use any other sceneries anymore... it works well on my computer, you guys provided freeware for airports, etc ... i m loving it.  I think i will purchase Coffs Harbour also... i saw your video, i was blown away =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

fs recorder, record your aircraft. i mean what the aircraft does, speed, alt, heading etc.

Let me explain by taking an example.

First Step: get into an aircraft, Go in the fs recorder menu and select 'record'

Second Step : now taxi and take off. Fly for about a min then stop recording and save the file.

Third Step: press Y to get in 'slew mod' ( slew mod allow you to move around using the joystick, using F1 to lower alt, F2 to stop, F3 to get higher alt, and F4 to get very fast in higher alt)

Now that said, using Slew mod, go back where you were standing before you take off.

Forth Step: go in FS recorder menu and select: play as traffic . then select the file you pre recorded and saved earlier when you took off. You should see at your location a new aircraft appearing. thats  your aircraft you previously recorder.

Fifth step: Start Fraps - Fraps allow you to record what you see on your screen - and start recording the aircraft taxing and taking off. you can move around in slew mod, to get different camera angles... of course don t forget to get in 2D panel and press Shift + 1 to hide the panel so you can record nicely.

there you go i think i explained the basic step of how to record in FS :) hope this help !

• 4 weeks later...

Archived