LTBA Landing Problem

doganaslan

Hello to everyone ;

Everytime when i'm trying to land LTBA 35R My pmdg 777 crashes into theese 2 buildings.

Ä°t started to make this problem after i installed global vector

And i think something wrong with the textures as you can see.

Could you tell me what is going on because i have no idea.

You can check the picture below

Thank You.

ysTd6.jpg

Did you run the  AEC tool in Vector?

Did you try different autogen settings in FSX?

Did you try different mesh resolution setting in FSX? (mine is at 5m)

Did you flush your scenery cache and see if it is the same?

Here is what my LTBA looks like:

1jfs6.png

Cheers

Doug

Did you run the  AEC tool in Vector?

Did you try different autogen settings in FSX?

Did you try different mesh resolution setting in FSX? (mine is at 5m)

Did you flush your scenery cache and see if it is the same?

Here is what my LTBA looks like:

Hey

i dont know how to do these thing i reinstall windows installed fsx,rex and bought global base and installed after bought global vector and installed this is the situation

by the way when i was installing the global vector there was en error msg at the end of the installation ''vector_backupdate could not found'' and it completed setup

Hey

i dont know how to do these thing i reinstall windows installed fsx,rex and bought global base and installed after bought global vector and installed this is the situation

by the way when i was installing the global vector there was en error msg at the end of the installation ''vector_backupdate could not found'' and it completed setup

Ok, these are basics that will need to learn for this hobby....so I will do my best to show you how once, then you will need to read the product manuals and put the extra effort in to teach yourself further. :)

1. Click on the Vector Icon on your desktop and run the AEC tool, read everything you see carefully. Click on Apply before you exit

fXd9.png

2. Confirm your scenery settings in FSX look like this. You may need to move the "Scenery Complexity" and "Autogen Density" sliders to the left for less trees and buildings.

kTdBW.png

3. Open the scenery library in FSX and put a check mark in the "Empty scenery cache on exit" box, and click on OK. Now close FSX for the next steps.

iEdao.png

4. Then always run the latest Orbx Libraries last after any scenery addons.   http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/90026-orbxlibs-141228/

5.  Now click on your DX10 Fixer icon and click OK if it wants to scan for new effects, if it looks like the below picture there is nothing for it to do.

n2wy.png

6. I would also turn off the crash detection in FSX by checking the "Ignore crashes and damage" button.

vyVo5.png

Ok, these are basics that will need to learn for this hobby....so I will do my best to show you how once, then you will need to read the product manuals and put the extra effort in to teach yourself further. :)

First of all thank you for helping me out.

what is the sorting of installation sir i am doing like this

1 fsx

2 acceleration pack

3 rex essential plus+OD

4 ftx global base

5 ftx global vector

6 pmdg aircrafts

and where can i buy the dx10 fixer i couldnt find it ?

First of all thank you for helping me out.

what is the sorting of installation sir i am doing like this

1 fsx

2 acceleration pack

3 rex essential plus+OD

4 ftx global base

5 ftx global vector

6 pmdg aircrafts

and where can i buy the dx10 fixer i couldnt find it ?

Your order of install looks good, if that is what you are wondering.

It looks like Steves DX10 Fixer has been pulled from the market again...unfortunately...but maybe post the question at the below thread.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/80996-the-dx10-fixer-how-to-guide-a-new-home-and-editor/

Sounds like it will be back on the market soon.

Thanks i will for it then :(

another question

i have global base 1.30 version

global vector 1.20 version

which library files do i need to install and when? after install base and vector ? or between them?

And i'm getting this error msg at the end of the global vector installation which says could not find that backup file if you say ignore ur setup will continue if u say no it will cancel i said ignore.it finished installation then run the config tool

gn9zS.jpg

which library files do i need to install and when? after install base and vector ? or between them?

Install these library files  http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/90026-orbxlibs-141228/ and always watch for new releases, and always install them last after both Vector and Base and again if you add more sceneries.

And i'm getting this error msg at the end of the global vector installation which says could not find that backup file if you say ignore ur setup will continue if u say no it will cancel i said ignore.it finished installation then run the config tool

You have to make sure Windows is up to date, make sure your .net framework is version 3.5 or higher....do all the windows updates before you go any further.

Is your FSX installed were the error says in G:\Program files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator  ?

You have to make sure Windows is up to date, make sure your .net framework is version 3.5 or higher....do all the windows updates before you go any further.

Is your FSX installed were the error says in G:\Program files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator  ?

its all up to date i just did it yes it is in that folder but still getting this error

maybe i installed windows 4  times and did the all updates i have framework version 4.5.1

its all up to date i just did it yes it is in that folder but still getting this error

maybe i installed windows 4  times and did the all updates i have framework version 4.5.1

That is the FSX default install folder, but why is your OS installed on drive G:?(the operating system is normally drive C:) ...but it is too bad that you installed it there...it works best installed in a seperate new folder away from Program Files (X86), it should be installed in a new folder such as C:\FSX.

Make sure then that your UAC is turned off.

Also...you should really spend some time and read through this...you may want to start all over again and do it proper.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/the-fsx-computer-system-the-bible-by-nickn_topic46211.html

That is the FSX default install folder, but why is your OS installed on drive G:?(the operating system is normally drive C:) ...but it is too bad that you installed it there...it works best installed in a seperate new folder away from Program Files (X86), it should be installed in a new folder such as C:\FSX.

Make sure then that your UAC is turned off.

Also...you should really spend some time and read through this...you may want to start all over again and do it proper.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/the-fsx-computer-system-the-bible-by-nickn_topic46211.html

no sir my windows installed in C drive G drive is a empty ssd drive i've just changed C to G when i installed

My UAC is turned off too

what can be the problem i dont know

by the way thanks again giving ur time for answering my questions

My windows in C drive

Fsx and other add ons in G drive

do i need to install windows and fsx in same hard drive ?

No, they can be on seperate drives...but then your FSX is not in G:\Program files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator like you told me above...so what is the folder path for your FSX?

Please explain what you mean by "changed C to G when i installed"

No, they can be on seperate drives...but then your FSX is not in G:\Program files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator like you told me above...so what is the folder path for your FSX?

Please explain what you mean by "changed C to G when i installed"

ok when you are installing fsx set up asks you that you want to install C:\Program files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator directory

i clicked browse and instead of C i changed it to G and it installed in  G:\Program files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator

Sorry for my english its my 3rd language sometimes i am having problems with it

i hope you will understand this time

6MDjq.jpg

in the past we have encountered issues with people frpm Turkey that their windows install play tricks, please check your scenery.cfg file located C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX

make sure that the scenery.cfg first entry looks like this

[Area.001]

Title=Default Terrain

Local=Scenery\World

Texture_ID=1

Layer=1

Active=TRUE

Required=TRUE

in the past we have encountered issues with people frpm Turkey that their windows install play tricks, please check your scenery.cfg file located C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX

make sure that the scenery.cfg first entry looks like this

[Area.001]

Title=Default Terrain

Local=Scenery\World

Texture_ID=1

Layer=1

Active=TRUE

Required=TRUE

Do i need to edit scenery.cfg before installing orbx products this is why am i getting framework error ?

Archived