AFCAD Issue

matthew47

Hello

I know this is a general question and not related to any ORBX product but I thought I would post here.  I have AFX and I recently purchased and downloaded Latin VFR KSNA. When I open AFX there are only two KSNA AFCADS 1.Latin VFR AFCAD (on top), and 2."Stock KSNA AFCAD(on bottom).

I was watching my AI and a SWA 737 parked right into another SWA 737 when there were other SWA parking spots available. Does this mean I have a rogue KSNA AFCAD out there somewhere? If I do how do I find it. As far as I know I shouldn't have another KSNA AFCAD out there. What else could cause this?

Thanks and I appreciate all constructive feedback.

Matthew

Hey Wolter

Happy New Years to you and the ORBX staff.  Thanks again for your help in this matter (MUCH appreciated)  I will try what you suggested soon.  I'm entertaining tonight for new years so I don't have time now.  Thanks again. :smile:

Matthew

Mathew,

There are several freeware airport scanning utilities for FSX and P3D that will search your sim installation and list "duplicate AFCADs" for you if they exist.  The one I use (see link below) is from the developers of a program that allows users to create airports and modify them, so they are very familiar with AFCADs.

It's free, small, and is a stand-alone utility.  Use to to list any duplicate AFCADs in your simulation, then you can do whatever you want to "solve" any problems with duplicate AFCADs. 

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Archived