Throw some darts at a map for me, I need some help picking out airfields

Mac_Maddog88

Title says it all. Down in my signature I have all my airfields I currently own listed. 

So, out of NCA, PNW, NRM, CRM, and PFJ, what 4-5 airfields that I do not own would be best to get?

I like doing a lot of real short flights and am even getting into corporate jet flying with the Lear 24 and Carenado's upcoming jets. I mostly fly in PNW but would like to go east a little bit. Any recommendations? 

Hi,

I'd say get Felts (KSFF), which is an excellent place to stop over in your Lear on the way from PNW to KBZN/KJAC. Plus, Bonners Ferry/Boundary County (65S) is a pretty location not too far to the NE of Felts.

Then I'd get Hobby/Creswell (77S), again to have a nice place to land on the way between PNW and NCA.

For shorter flights, since you already have Orcas and Anacortes, I'd definitely get Concrete and Darrington for a nice sightseeing loop there.

HTH ;)

Tym

Hi,

I'd say get Felts (KSFF), which is an excellent place to stop over in your Lear on the way from PNW to KBZN/KJAC. Plus, Bonners Ferry/Boundary County (65S) is a pretty location not too far to the NE of Felts.

Then I'd get Hobby/Creswell (77S), again to have a nice place to land on the way between PNW and NCA.

For shorter flights, since you already have Orcas and Anacortes, I'd definitely get Concrete and Darrington for a nice sightseeing loop there.

HTH ;)

Tym

That's perfect mate.

I'll definitely do that! Thanks a lot!

I'd have said much the same (though, I don't have Concrete yet).  Those airports are great on scenery and, yet, tend to be good on frames.  Lots of good flights to be had there and Felts is a nice bridge between the PNW airports and KJAC/KBZN.  When you fly out of Hobby going north be sure to enjoy the valley around Eugene.  No custom airport there but it's just pretty.  Orbx excels in those town-valleys.

Gregg

Archived