Problems with compatibility with ENVA of Aerosoft

Martin_Starski

Hello,

My order number is: FSS0335683

I've tried to check FTX Norway with the Trondheim scenery published by Aerosoft (ENVA).

Unfortunately I see only one problem, which I'm not able to solve:

vpoxI.th.jpg

I even deleted the bgl files referring to ENVA, but nothing helps.

BTW: I'm not able to disable this scenery via FTX Vector control panel - cannot find this airport to disable it manually and automatic option doesn't do this either. I have the similar problem with some other airports, which cannot be disabled manually as they don't appear on the list.

Thanks in advance for any of your suggestions.

Regards,

Marcin

Hi guys,

Jo Erlend and myself are working on compatibility but ENVA is the trickiest of them all as it contains significant differences in landclass placement and landscape features that clash with NOR. For an interim fix try deactivating the following:

\Aerosoft\VaernesX_A\Scenery: rename alpha_ENVA_blend.BGL and VaernesX_Scenic_Fix.BGL to OFF or simply move them the the parent folder, meaning \Aerosoft\VaernesX_A\

\Aerosoft\VaernesX_C\Scenery: remove or rename Alfa_load Landclass.BGL

\Aerosoft\VaernesX_D\Scenery: remove or rename ENVAX_01.BGL, ENVAX_04.BGL and ENVAX_Traffic.BGL 

In addition, you can remove or rename ADE_FTX_NOR_ENVA.BGL and FTX_NOR_ENVA_Objects.bgl from \ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_NOR_05_SCENERY\scenery but do not remove ADE_FTX_NOR_ENVA_CVX.bgl

You'll still see some terrain steps adjacent to taxiways and aprons, mismatched roads/traffic and shorelines but, as far as I can tell, the airport is free of obstructions and works as intended. Let us know if this is the same for you.

Note that the file ENVAX_01.BGL, which places trees, static cars, and some houses, will be re-activated when you use the Trondheim seasons configurator.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Jia Xing,

are you sure you didn't deactivate ADE_FTX_NOR_ENVA_CVX.bgl and that your mesh resolution is at the recommended 5m? I don't see that "berm" across the taxiway after doing the file deactivations listed above. Also, it looks like you still have ENVAX_01.BGL active although that file doesn't have any influence on the terrain.

Cheers, Holger

Yes,i did setting mesh resolution to 5m.
And i put alpha_ENVA_blend.BGL and VaernesX_Scenic_Fix.BGL to \Aerosoft\VaernesX_A\
Alfa_load Landclass.BGL to \Aerosoft\VaernesX_C\
ENVAX_01.BGL, ENVAX_04.BGL and ENVAX_Traffic.BGL to \VaernesX_D\

And i rename ADE_FTX_NOR_ENVA.BGL become orbx_ADE_FTX_NOR_ENVA.BGL
                     FTX_NOR_ENVA_Objects.bgl become orbx_FTX_NOR_ENVA_Objects.bgl,and ADE_FTX_NOR_ENVA_CVX.bgl. also just rename it.

knat4.jpg
6NUoC.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there,

Vector doesn't alter the ENVA airport files so that shouldn't be the issue, provided your FTX Norway entries are at higher display priority. Did you complete the file deactivations in my first post above? 

Cheers, Holger

• 8 months later...

Neither.  It doesn't work.  Use the AoN version, that at least fits.

The guys over at AS were hinting at perhaps a new version of ENVA being done at some point but nothing firm.  Anyway it's not something that needs to be discussed on these forums.

• 9 months later...

Archived