FTX Norway. A little hilly bug.

ACuBe

Started to fly in this wonderfull scenery. and discoverd a little bug. i know we are crazy in norway and live on every hill. but this is a little over the top. 
coordinates is on the top of the screenshot. 

2014-12-14_13-6-31-673.png

Started to fly in this wonderfull scenery. and discoverd a little bug. i know we are crazy in norway and live on every hill. but this is a little over the top. 

coordinates is on the top of the screenshot. 

Hi,

That's is a dismatch of landclass texture call. To solve that, please go into FTX Central and Set Insertion point to Default. Don't forget to Save before leaving and Applying the selected mode.

7XCET.jpg

Here's mine at the same place with FTX Global hybrid mode:

eDhMr.jpg

Hello Richard,

sorry but this trick only work if I have "hybrid mode" enabled.

With hybrid mode active:

J5436.jpg

without hybrid mode:

Vu9om.jpg

Insertion Point was set to "top". Meanwhile I'm a little confused about the "insertion point" settings. Normally it is recommended to set this point not at the top. I've normally set it above the "Addon Scenery" entry.

Cheers,

Martin

Well, this "solution" is not clear to me.

1. When running FTX Norway (FTXCentral in postion "Europe") I have the same result as shown in posting #1.

(even if I set Insertion point to Default)

BTW, what is the effect of pressing "default"?

2.When running FTX Norway  (FTXCentral in postion "Global" - hybrid mode) the result is shown as in posting #2.

But this cannot be the solution I think.

Normally  FTX Norway should run in FTXCentral postion "Europe", I think!

Thx to Holger who is taking care of it. have to say that you and your team have made a fantastic Orbx region. i have just startet to scratch the surface, mainly flying over my home place. and have mutch more exploring to do. keep up the good work. :) 

Mvh
Andreas R.P

Archived