Scenery.cfg file error on PNW

jturk

Hello,

I own a Lancair IV-P and was fairly impressed with the Orbx Lancair, so I recently purchased the Pacific Northwest FTX to go with it.

I downloaded the PNW FTX, followed the download instructions scrupulously, and when I went to open the sim for the first time, I recieved the message:

SCENERY.CFG filer error. Local scenery director (ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\SCENERY) in scenery Aera.120 cannout be found. Click ok to continue.

I have the latest rev (8). I have re-downloaded and reinstalled rev 8. I have rebooted the computer. I have searched the forums and have not found an answer that works for me. I am out of ideas and would appreciate some help!

--Jeff

Thanks for the feedback. I downloaded both libraries. The first one downloaded and installed fine.  The second one says:

License Agreement > One Next, LIne 8: Argument 2 must be of type string. Stack Traceback: 1: {License Agreement > One Next} LIne: 8 in main chunk

I tried shutting everything else down, rebooting, all the normal stuff but this appears to be a bug? I could try downloading the file again.

--Jeff

That was dumb of me. I did not see that only one of the files was for FSX. The error is gone, and everything works. Tomorrow I will try to figure out how to make it look more like the marketing pictures!

Archived