Minor Streets/roads - Excessive Detail?

boleyd

I have a product that provides very detailed streets/roads in P3D. Even minor narrow alleyways appear. The causes a visual mess for me. Landclass has its own artificial roads/streets. With this product laying very detailed town streets sthe area look terrible with all kinds of lines crisscrossing on top of the landclass.

The question is, does Vector show road detail to such an extent that it looks bad/confusing on top of landclass with "too many roads"? I really can't tell from promo videos.

Really do not need a screenshot. All I had to do was read the products user-guide. There I saw the answer. You can select various levels fro roads/streets as well as different levels for the many other features of Vector. Typical impetuous internet user. Just a comment - Global really does make a difference. For me it was not really obvious on the first flight. But as you "fly" around the quality really becomes apparent. Need to find that credit card.

Vector has a configurator with four levels of roads/streets that you can switch On and OFF so you can choose the density of your road network.  Not a problem thus. The issue for me is more the juxtaposition of Global Base urban textures with baked in streets and Vector streets which is sometimes a little too much 

Archived