EGPF Additional Unwanted Objects

ScottecLEMD

Guys

I have been so busy flying around Scotland I have not been paying to much attention to my home airport scenery, UK2000 EGPF and UK2000 EGPH.

I started a flight at Gate 28 today and noticed a whole bunch of extra airport vehicles, namely baggage carts/cargo bins strewn right at the approach to Gate 29 as well as additional lamp standards, which definitely appear to be Orbx.  This points, I guess, to another ADE file on my system in addition to the UK2000 one.

So, where does the Orbx one reside and how do I either deactivate it or delete it?

Thanks

Ken

See picture which hilglights some but not all offending objects.  There are also additional lamp standards around Gate 19-20

Pyf7D.jpg

Hi there,

typically, there are three airport files within the respective FTX region's _05_SCENERY\scenery folder using the corresponding ICAO: airport facilities, airport flattens (CVX), and airport objects. Thus, for EGPF you should be looking in \ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_SCO_05_SCENERY\scenery for 

ADE_FTX_SCO_EGPF.BGL

ADE_FTX_SCO_EGPF_CVX.bgl

FTX_SCO_EGPF_objects.bgl

If an add-on airport is coded "cleanly" it should automatically exclude any other objects, default or third-party (i.e., ours). If that's not the case then deactivating the corresponding Orbx files should do the trick.

Cheers, Holger

Archived