Damyns Hall November 2014 update

Museumkeeper

Hellooooooo

Ok, one more try.

At Damyns Hall there are three choices for starting your flight. Active Runway, E and W. If you commence your flight from any of these spots, it does not matter what setting your throttle is at, you will not move.

If you land from another airport and take off again, everything works as normal.

If the software is behaving normally then what am I doing wrong.

Kind regards

Ian

Hi JFS,

I see your call, but I do not have this addon.

As a general rule, and how you will not spend much time, reinstall it and see how it looks. But, before, go to the  ORBX general folder and delete the such folder that contains the addon!

I wish that help.

Cheers,

Hi Ian,

I can report that the patch has worked for me and Damyns Hall now appears to be working okay, the only reluctance to move has been my A2A cessna`s and Cherokee sometimes needing a few revs to get them moving but they do that everywhere, other aircraft move freely.

sorry I can`t be more helpful but these sort of problems are beyond my limited expertise.

regards Reg..

Hi Ian,

I can report that the patch has worked for me and Damyns Hall now appears to be working okay, the only reluctance to move has been my A2A cessna`s and Cherokee sometimes needing a few revs to get them moving but they do that everywhere, other aircraft move freely.

sorry I can`t be more helpful but these sort of problems are beyond my limited expertise.

regards Reg..

Thanks for comments, much appreciated.

I have tried everything to resolve my problem, uninstall and reinstall, delete everything and re download EGML and its update version, etc, etc all to no avail. Then I thought, try a different aircraft and EUREKA!. EGML operated as it should and there were no problems obvious. Sorry for doubting Orbx, I should have known better.

Anyone know how to sort Aircraft ?.

Kind regards

Ian

Since little child learned that problems are to teach us to live better.

You now have increased knowledge (and all of us).

No, my friend, do not know how to fix aircraft - is a little beyond my current knowledge!

But I'm glad you have solved part of the problem!

Cheers,

I have, from time to time, the same problem in P3D. Aircraft can't move even at full throttle. I found that, each time, my pedals were spontaneously disconnected and then the brakes could be released. Pulling out their USB connector and put it back in  does the trick..

Archived