New PeopleFlow @ KORS

Just Fly

Hi there!

I'd like first to thank the whole ORBX team, and especially Alex and Neil, for releasing triple installers for older products. It's a tremendous effort and is sure very much appreciated.

I have a tiny request about KORS though. I ran the new installer over my previous install and after checking the area out, I can't help but feel that the new PeopleFlow models don't fit there. I miss the old reading man at the fuel pump... It's a very subjective and personal point of view, but I was wondering if there was a way to get the previous PeopleFlow models back at KORS.

If I may, I'd also like to point out a few small adjustement issues I noticed. Nothing big, but I thought you might be interested. :)

Seems to be the wrong place to wear a tie :lol:

Ut9oa.jpg

Floating people at Rosario Harbour

4TD5U.jpg

gvnSR.jpg

Thank you very much in anticipation,

Just Fly

We don't have an equivalent model for the old guy with the newspaper (or the beer can!) but I can adjust the new models to fit their seats. PeopleFlow 2 are a touch taller than their older counterparts so they occasionally don't fit well in their seats but it can be fixed easily with some tweaking.

Hi!

Apologies for tagging on to an existing thread, but I was about to ask a similar question. Since I fly quite a lot from Clam Harbor, I miss the young couple waving at me near the north end of the strip...  ;) Any chance there are similar models available in PF2?

Tym

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay on this one gents, for the PeopleFlow situation at KORS I am planning another patch for the airport after the New Year to address the few lingering issues with compatibility along with some old issues. I'll ground the floaters and add in a few more PeopleFlow models. I had to prune a bit during the porting since PeopleFlow 2 are a little more performance heavy than the older PeopleFlow 1 models but I can bring back favorites.

Thanks a lot for the update, Alex! I tried experimenting with the old patch a little bit, but it always ended up deleting the PR ground textures for some reason, so I simply reinstalled v1.20.

Do have some rest during the holidays, you deserved it!

Just Fly

Archived