Bodo project could enter in the Orbx family !

Kulbit

For some time, I followed the development of the project Bodo Scenery, the very famous air base in Norway, waiting impatiently for the release of the beta, but today I found a post that excited me:

(source: http://www.bodoscenery.net/?ac_id=1&ac_parent=1 )

" I have recently become an Orbx Developer, and therefore I consider to release the Bodø Scenery through Orbx, as they have the tools, libraries and expertise needed to get it done.

Nothing is certain yet, but I can say that there will be no public beta or release date. Sorry to those who have been waiting for the beta."

From the preview images posted by the developer, the scenery is already exciting, but now, I am sure, will become yet another masterpiece, and will be a worthy complement to the upcoming norway region !!

So i really hope that Bodo  can finally see the light, under the colors of Orbx.

I can confirm Tore Stranden is signed to Orbx for his Narvik airport due in 2014/15 and will likely publish Bodo through us as well.

JV, many thanks for your kind confirmation,

commitment and resources deployed by Orbx, to continuously improve the level of their products, are an absolute reference!

This is good news, Orbx Narvik should be on the way, and Bodo would be a real plus. Norway is starting to fill in with some of the larger airports available from other developers. Orbx Norway is also on the horizon. I have been watching Justplanes Videos "Wideroe Dash 8", which is a regional flyer, a real showcase for Norway's smaller airports. Nav plates and documentation for Norway can be found at:

https://www.ippc.no/norway_aip/current/main_en.html

Looking forward to the full Orbx treatment for Norway, it already looks good with Global Base, Vector and Europe Open LC. What needs improvement are some of the many small airports, which the full Orbx region should clean up.

Thanks Simmerhead2 for the WideroePilot suggestion. I has suggested the Worldairoutes video, but Wideroe Pilot has some better sequences. Great stuff, looking forward to the full Orbx package.

Archived