YSCH Coffs Harbour SP1 - Update #2

You will have to leave Victoria Aussiecop because I am putting you a nice little landing place at the all new Coffs Hospital (when I can nail it because it is a very tricky build). And Alan2 plenty more detail even down to navigation lights for shipping into the harbour, all new lights on the jetty and more warning lights on the approach to the airport not to mention updated hangars, detailed GA buildings etc. Actually there will be about an airport's worth new scenery.

John Ross

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just want to bump up a post I made a while ago in this thread as it remains unanswered...

Any screenshots of the hospital helipad that is being worked on? Also, you are missing security fencing around the tower at CFS.

A couple of shots of the hospital and its helipad after installing SP1.

Regards,

Juan Andres

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes indeed it will be. We're still working on the SP3 certified version of Coffs, which will have all the new features from the SP3 DVD, but goes further to add in new objects, improved ground markings, FTX Aero and more. So that's not far away; thanks for hanging in there!

• 1 year later...

Just purchased a brand new PC from Dell that should run FSX with ease. Looking to purchase FTX AU now. Does Coffs Harbour scenery include the hospital helipad now? I tried looking for screenshots but found none on this forum.

If you intend on purchasing the FTX AU DVD , it no longer includes Coffs Harbour unless you find somewhere that was stock of the older DVD version. HTH.  :)

Archived