Eucla, WA. Just 3 shots.

We were talking about finding Eucla the other day in another topic, so I decided to head out there myself, you know.. just to see if it was still there..

This first shot is looking back in the direction I came from after flying over Eucla Town airfield.  You can see the strip just to the right of centre, near the end of the beach..  This is the airfield with 4 dirt runways crossing each other, the longest of which seems big enough to land the shuttle on.

Posted Image

And here we are, having turned around to point the other way (or something like that) looking at Eucla Airstrip and roadhouse.  Its the brown "T" shaped bit straight ahead.  And I know it LOOKS like the helicopter is upside down, but really it isn't.  Its just your eyes playing tricks on you. ;D;):P

Posted Image

And finally, I pulled in for a splash of fuel.  Since this servo doesn't stock Jet-A, I decided to fill up on beer instead.  And thus endeth the flight..

Posted Image

I really need a PC upgrade.. I'm sure those ground textures are meant to be crisper than that...

Archived