ORBX Base

3rd party sceneries

Addon scenery

Fsx africa, europe, asia

ORBX Vector

FSGLOBAL 2010

VECTOR AEC

My question is:

Shouldnt the orbx openlc be below addon sceneries? And are my Vector and FSGLOBAL at the correct position?

Kins Regards,

Hello Matchball,

I think it should be like this:

ORBX LIBS
3rd party sceneries
Addon scenery
ORBX OpenLC EU

Fsx africa, europe, asia
ORBX Vector
ORBX Base

FSGLOBAL 2010

I say: I think, as I am also still struggling with the right sequence and as a consequence get all sorts of verctor problems.

It is all not that clear to me. Could be my mother tongue not being English :-[ 

Regards

Hanss

Hello.

I think I might have my scenery library in a wrong order. As I currently have:

ORBX LIBS

ORBX OpenLC EU

ORBX Base

3rd party sceneries

Addon scenery

Fsx africa, europe, asia

ORBX Vector

FSGLOBAL 2010

VECTOR AEC

My question is:

Shouldnt the orbx openlc be below addon sceneries? And are my Vector and FSGLOBAL at the correct position?

Kins Regards,

Hello, matchball.  In answer to your question, I believe the answer is "yes", the orbx openlc should be place below the addon sceneries and above the FSX default sceneries, Africa, Europe, etc.  It's also my understanding that the orbx vector and orbx base should also be placed along with the openlc entries, below the addon sceneries and above the default fsx sceneries.  I think your fsglobal 2010 is located correctly, ie, below the fsx default sceneries.  This is how I have my entries placed generally (I have a bunch of photoreal scenery which I place above the orbx openlc and orbx vector).  Looking forward to the "experts" on the board chiming in; my configuration could be wrong, too, but I haven't had any problems so far.

Cheers!

Stew

Archived