Can't find the Global 1.3 update

jfmitch

I've just spent 2 hours trying to locate your update Global 1.30. I have read and tried to follow others instructions but to no avail.  They talk about things like buttons that are not there.  It was just by accident that I learned about this release.  I purchased Ver 1 not that long ago  order #280620 and I've obviously missed updates 1 and 2.  If you can't let people know about updates (seems most software companies except Microsoft do this same thing - no info) would you please make getting updates for those of us slightly under Mensa qualifications a bit easier.  How about a point by point step to get to this update, otherwise I'll not waste any more time.  Funny by I got the Vector update in a mere minute or so.  Please help me.

Frustrated

Jim

Hi Jim

When Ed announced the global update he said:- Global 1.30 has now been made available and you can grab it by logging into your FSS account. Or purchasing if you have not done so :)

This means log into the Flight Sim Store using your email and password that you used to purchase FTX Global. Go to your Account and to downloads where the new software is waiting for you.

Kind regards

Ian

This bloody be well worth the amount of band worth used to download it.  While I'm at it, while Microsoft tells its BILLIONS of customers when downloads are available how come the Aussies can't inform the several thousand customers they have?  If this is a fix why not just a fix instead of the whole bloody thing again?

If the announcement made about this download had contained simple English like "go to your download at Flightsim Store" and "redownload your FTX Global Base" "to get the update to 1.30" and not "FSS" (there are many flight simulations stores) although I know you're going to say there is only one "Flightsim Store".

>:(

Jim

Archived