about FTX Global version

dominique

Hi

My wife uses the same argument when I want something new. Wait till next year to get the better model.

There will always be a better model no matter when you buy.

Get 1.2 now then just think of the fun you can have while you wait for 1.3 coming out. Then 1.4, 1.5 etc

Have fun above all

Kind regards

Ian

Hi Ian,

Downloading 4+Gb plus the patch, installing and patching them makes no sense  for me if a new full install is released within the month   ! I can wait flying the regions I already have. And, anyway, isn't anticipation the best part of the pleasure of purchasing stuff :) ?

Hi dominique

You have a point there

I sometimes forget how fortunate I am having a fast broadband connection now. It wasn't so long ago it took me overnight to download an Orbx Airport

Best of luck whenever you purchase. Believe me it will be worth the wait

Kind regards

Ian

My wife uses the same argument when I want something new. Wait till next year to get the better model.

Hi Ian,

Next time, tell your wife when she wants to go shopping for new clothes, that she better wait till next year, because then she will have the newest fashion!  8)

Hi Ian,

Next time, tell your wife when she wants to go shopping for new clothes, that she better wait till next year, because then she will have the newest fashion!  8)

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT ERIC!!! So, we discover that all over the world nearly - mine is perfect - all wives answer in the same way. Globalization

Hi dominique

You have a point there

I sometimes forget how fortunate I am having a fast broadband connection now. It wasn't so long ago it took me overnight to download an Orbx Airport

Best of luck whenever you purchase. Believe me it will be worth the wait

Kind regards

Ian

Wish I had access to fast broadband but don't get me started. Fibre cable runs past the end of my street but they didn't and have no immediate plans to bring it up the street because there are no VOTES in it.

Archived