Landscapes, landscapes, landscapes!

solareagle

A collection of shots from the area around Gympie.  I did encounter four or five soaring eagles in this area, though didn't get a shot of them.  At first they look like UFO's off in the distance, then when you get closer you can see what they are.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Solareagle, full points to you for this nice collection.

Sometimes i wonder if this forum is about Rex as we get so many pics of fluffy clouds or horrible red sunsets and you can just see a little bit of terra firma in the distance (who knows if its ftx or not).

Keep going with the Sceney Screenies.

Cheers Treetops.

Great shots. 

You should have stayed around to get one of the eagles just to convince me they're there,  In all my flights in Australia, I've seen only one flock of birds so far!  It's one of the disappointments that there isn't more animal life in the sim.  Still, we get people and I suppose we can't have everything.

John

While not an FTX shot, it's Bill Womacks Plum Island scenery, but this shows what the eagle look like.  They're usually found in groups of 4 or 5, and they reveal where the thermals are.  If you turn thermal visualizations on and chase down the thermals I may find them there. 

Posted Image

just as nice as the real thing.  The Gympie area has some fantastic landscape, can't wait to go back there later this year.  Thanks for posting.

Archived