How to uninstall FTX Global

coolgovind180

Hi Govind,

You will need to uninstall it from your old PC first before installing it on your new PC as per the End User License Agreement  :)

1 a. You may install, access, and run a SINGLE copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a SINGLE personal computer for your personal, non-commercial, non-profit use. Any party or organisation seeking to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT under license for commercial use should see our Commercial Use License Agreement.

An uninstaller for FTX Global can be found here. There were also uninstallers provided with one of the updates (if you have them installed), you will find them in the ORBX\Scripts folder.

Ben

Hi Govind,

You will need to uninstall it from your old PC first before installing it on your new PC as per the End User License Agreement  :)

An uninstaller for FTX Global can be found here. There were also uninstallers provided with one of the updates (if you have them installed), you will find them in the ORBX\Scripts folder.

Ben

Thank you ben for the reply.

I have installed all the updates and my ftx global is up todate. I have even installed the FTXG lights configurator. So is it sufficient to just run the uninstaller in the scripts folder?? is there any step wise procedure to be followed.?

Govind

Hi Govind,

Ben

Hey ben..

One more doubt...what if the case that my old system is permenantly damaged..and i am not able to access my system thereby not able to uninstall global from my previous system?? In such a case i have no other option other than to directly install global in new one. Will this lead to global not working in new system?

govind

Hey ben..

One more doubt...what if the case that my old system is permenantly damaged..and i am not able to access my system thereby not able to uninstall global from my previous system?? In such a case i have no other option other than to directly install global in new one. Will this lead to global not working in new system?

govind

Hi Govind,

As far as I'm aware it should still work fine when you install it into a new system (even if you haven't uninstalled first).

Ben

Archived