Are you getting excited yet? Where will you fly first?

Jay Kae

Not sure of flights yet, but with the coast to coast coverage, should be plenty of area to explore, only 8 days and counting.  and from the screen images, they keep posting, not even sure if I will care where I go, will just keep looking at the nice scenery.  

Does AUBlue extend as far north as Kempsey?

Nope. As far north as Gosford (The Entrance and Lake Mac actually). So you can do circuits at YSSY, hehe!

Ok... will try Orange(YORG) - Bathurst(YBTH) - Sydney(YSBK) - Wollongong(YWOL) - Nowra(YSNW) instead.

We are hoping to include a professionally built Mission with AU BLUE. It's being produced right now and will take in a demo flight around Hobart and South Arm Beach.

As for flights - I'll add a whole bunch of demo flights in the EXTRAS folder, so you can visit all the places the beta testers have.

We are hoping to include a professionally built Mission with AU BLUE. It's being produced right now and will take in a demo flight around Hobart and South Arm Beach.

As for flights - I'll add a whole bunch of demo flights in the EXTRAS folder, so you can visit all the places the beta testers have.

Thanks!

I'm going fly the coast from Perth to NSW...... ;D yeah

Low and slow? Would take a day or two.

Speaking of which, I'd better check out what the nullabor cliffs are like with my commercial mesh, before I try it out with FTX pretties over the top of it. Esperance to Ceduna.

Speaking of which, I'd better check out what the nullabor cliffs are like with my commercial mesh, before I try it out with FTX pretties over the top of it. Esperance to Ceduna.

The only part of the coastline which has not been completed in time for release is the Bight, so you may see default there. I am pretty sure Esperence has been done however.

Getting excited YET? I can't remember when I wasn't...

Like someone else said, I'm also going to start outside the FTX area and fly south, probably on the West coast, so I can feel maximum impact...I'm running VSX so it's looking nicer than default anyway, but still, I'll be wearing nappies for this.

Then I'll check out all the cities, then the bits with nice mountains and countryside.

Yep, low and slow, might have to stay overnight at capital cities, give em the thumbs up.

Then i'll fly direct from Sydney to Perth.

This is going to be sweet ;D

Well seeing as the bight will mostly be default, then I reckon a slow flight up the murray from Albury-Wodonga, trying to follow it right up into the headwaters, then around the other side of Kozzi, down across the lakes to Cooma, then maybe down to Nowra at dusk. Looking forward to it.

Archived