Slight problem with my NZNI Ohakea (NZOH)

Adam Banks

nzoh_building_1024.jpg

I've no idea where (or how) I acquired this fancy building (to the left of the tower as we look at it) at NZNI Ohakea. I've disabled every other scenery but NZNI (+libraries) and still get it. Looks like either the texture got overwritten or the ID number somehow got messed up. I also appear to have two control towers!

Is what *should* be there a standard FSX object?

Would reinstalling NZNI fix it? If so, I may just wait till the new lights version comes along (hopefully soon!).

Adam.

Gday Adam,

Not my area of development so I'm not 100%, but a quick search pulled up this thread http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/66709-c-5a-galaxy-around-ohakea-nz/?hl=ohakea if you look closely at the 4th image down it looks the same as yours, so I would say its as intended

In defense of the use of buildings here, the job of fleshing out hundreds and hundreds of airports is most tedious, and made even more so if you do not have the capabilities to create objects for what you lack, on the other hand if you made custom things everywhere you would only do a couple of airports a year LOL

Cheers

Tim

Phew!!! Thanks folks (all of you) - I genuinely thought I'd stuffed things up. I just couldn't remember that building being there when I first installed NZNI (the day after it came out, LOL!). But then ... my poor old grey cells ... :(

The unexpected bonus here is that magic phrase "I need to update NZOH anyways" ... so awesome in its implications :lol:

Tim/Eddy I don't (honestly) know how you do it. I hear stories of every building, every single tree being hand placed ... arrrrgh! I hope you get paid piece-work!

OK - I can get back to *flying* then, thanks!

Adam.

EDIT: Mods - please feel free to flag this topic as "fixed".

Archived