PNG Port Moresby strange letters in landscape?

anfield ace

Hi Guys,

After taking of from Port Moresby in PNG, I am seeing some large green letters in surrounding hills spelling the word SPRING! I have Global, Vector, and Pilots Global 2010 for FSX, when I tick hybrid, they dissappear! Very strange, I have re-installed PNG, with no effect!

Cheers,

Hi Mal,

I get the impression not all files from FTX Global are installed correctly,

could you please be so kind and post screenshot of the issue with the coordinates so we can have a look at our end to it

info on how to post screenshots on our forums you can find here => http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/?p=335815

Hi Mal,

I'm 100% certain its not anything to do with AYPY or the PNG package, but just to confirm can you untick FTX_AA_AYPY and check? we'll know which direction to take then

Suspect something is going haywire with FTXglobal and its textures

Cheers

Tim

Hi again Tim,

Well the plot thickens, I've just re-installed again, and up-dated, and this time it worked! Although during the end of Installation of the main program, it stated that a number of files couldn't be copied over because they were in use by Orbx, and that they would be installed upon re-booting! This actually happened to me on the original installation, when I purchased Global on day one of release last year, and I did report this at the time. I'm afraid I didn't note the names of the files. then and now. Anyhow on reboot, this time it appears to be working correctly!

I think soon, I will maybe do a complete re-install of FSX/Orbx, but for now I think that I will leave well alone!

Thanks as ever for all your help guys,

Cheers,

Archived