YBRM Broome no DME?

teeboy

Revisiting Broome after months in my UK FTX world and I dont seem to be picking up the DME. All the procedures for Broome require DME for the approaches, so this makes it a bit difficult to fly 'properly'. My FSX instal shows Broome to have a 'high level' DME, but it doesnt get picked up. Anyone else?

Nick

Hi,

Will check after return back to home if no one check before...

But strange that no one detects that before... Put the default C172 at 8 K ft, 20 NM from YBRM and frequency DME checked, all navigations ON (and FSX not paused) to verify? Use the frequency mentionned in the PDF documentation (can't actually access to) in case of change...

Hmm, maybe its just my addon (Razbam Metro)? Will try with something else. 115.3 is the frequency Ive been using too. Bit strange that FSX shows it as high alt when the approach plates note that dme is a required navaid (in lieu of gps, we dont all use that do we?).

If you're not too busy Jarrad, I remember JV volunteered you for a Perth Intl in a post in April - I will run and hide now...

Well I guess I should have checked a bit more thoroughly as it turns out I get DME in every other addon I have except the Razbam metro! Bit of a sod as I have been enjoying recreating the AirNorth and Skippers routes in the area. Guess we can call this 'RESOLVED' and I can harangue the addon devs ::)

Archived