terrain.cfg has no entries

Argharg

Hi,

Back from vacations, I dowloaded the new updates for ENG, SCO and WAL as well as Southhampton.

While the installer from SCO was running I suffered a Blue Screen From Death, which is never nice. 

After that FTX central refused to load because a file "was opened by another process"

Reinstalling the lasted library did "solve" that problem

Now when I open the European region in FTX central  I receive the following message 3 times (I guess once per region) "terrain.cfg [landclass] has no entries" (approximative, I am not in front of my home pc).

when I start FSX, I indeed have lost the landclass, the roads as well as the waterclass in Europe. (haven't chacked Australia and US yet).

Any idea how to fix that? (please don t tell me I have to reinstall of the UK...)

Regards,

Etienne

Hi wolter,

The BSOD may have come because I had numerous FSX sessions in a row before patching, which is always taxing for an OC PC.

will do them I come back home tonit, but I don't think some files are missing, just some entries in terrain.cfg

Or maybe those entries should be found in some specific sub files dedicated to ENG, SCO and WAL (I dont have IRL and NIR) and those failed to install ?

Etienne

Archived