Release date!

Aeroflux

March 5th is the release date, and we apologise for the small delay, we really, really tried hard to honour our commitment to a February release, but such is the nature of a large project like FTX.

No need to apologise...a slippage like that is small potatoes compared to other developers.

Delighted to know the date, thanks for the info. Cant wait to get up there into those virtual skies to see the FTX world....

ravey

March 5th is the release date, and we apologise for the small delay, we really, really tried hard to honour our commitment to a February release, but such is the nature of a large project like FTX.

Great news indeed John...  The end of this phase is in sight and no doubt in just over a week, we will be enjoying the fruits of your labours immensely.

Cheers,

5th of March you little ripper

That will give me some play time after work !

By the way I agree with the others, their is no need to apologise .

All good things take time and I'm one of many thank the team for all the long hours that must go into a world class product !

Well worth the wait !

Cheers!

Ps: I hope you don't mind but I run the promo videos 24/7 in my Computer Shop in Bendigo to show of the realism of FTX &FSX

and yes I'm a shocking at English for a Aussie ! :D

my computer is booked in to get a new hard drive so FSX, FTX an my favorite planes can have 500gig to share  ;D ;D

Mon, new parts in PC

Tue, Loading everything back up.. (plenty of defrag)

Wed, The dawn of a new era!!

(certainly 1 way of getting rid of the mid week blues) yyeeehhhaaaa!! CANT WAIT!!  ;D ;D

8) 8)

Well it seems i took holidays a week to early. Never mind i am heading bush for 3 weeks so laptop and saitek control can come with me plenty of time to play at night. now wheres that telstra deal for mobile laptop internet. Ahh there it is. Now where is company credit card. Right got that. ok no need to panic i got it all sorted 5th of march it is.

Shane

Who's going to put money down for a 5/3 release?

Not me, I'm betting on a ~14/3 release (c'mon prove me wrong guys!).

Well, put your money where your mouth is...  I happy to put a bit of a side bet on here, and i'm not even a member of the dev or beta team  ;D

How much you wanna bet?

Cheers,

Who's going to put money down for a 5/3 release?

Not me, I'm betting on a ~14/3 release (c'mon prove me wrong guys!).

You're on! $1,000 on the table. Wanna match the colour of my money?

Lol, divide it by 100 and you're more in my betting territory ;) Though I'd be more than happy to accept your $1000 if 5/3 slips by without a release, I'd much rather you kept your money John. To show my faith, I'll put my money where my mouth is by clicking the "buy Now" link on 5/3 (sheesh, I would have done that anyway no matter what the release date is/was or will be)!

Good luck on the hopefully not too hectic last few days before release.

I hope the date is after well after 5/3 release so that the dev team

can finish the south coast(The Great Australian Bight).

JohnG....

Nope, not going to happen John - the Bight will make it into the SP1 patch in late March. Some things we had to sacrifice to get this product out, else we'd be here all year making it "perfect". Yes, it's a big ommission from the coastline, but I would wager that only 10% or less of simmer would take that long coastal flight. Maybe I'm wrong, but regardless, it will be in the SP1 soon enough :)

Archived