WA79 Factory Storming Closeup Helicopter Cam via YouTube!

RockStarofRust

Wow!  Very cool to finally see the video of this after seeing the screenshot awhile back.  Great camera work (and flying work of course)!  :)

Do you think you would have had enough airspeed to continue straight out of the railyard factory - and up to the top of Tum Tum mountain?   ....followed by a hammerhead reversal?  

Again, great video Rockstar!

This video is really one of the best FSX videos I have seen in a long time, because it is unique. Not the standard wing-view stuff I'm really getting tired of. Great idea and great implementation! Really like the idea with the helicopter cam! Excellent work!

Very cool indeed and totally original.

Really enjoyed viewing this vid!

So enjoy your vids! Thank you 56!

This video is really one of the best FSX videos I have seen in a long time, because it is unique. Not the standard wing-view stuff I'm really getting tired of. Great idea and great implementation! Really like the idea with the helicopter cam! Excellent work!

Not that I think outside the box, because most of the time I can not remember where the box is. But I know what you mean about views! Thank you for the compliment triple seven!

More one great job, mate! Besides great pilot, you present here the art of directing films!

Great, mate!

Thank you Voyager, but a film maker I am not! Too time consuming so I'll leave it to the pros! 

Happy skies!

O0

Archived