Cars driving on grass at KHQM

Hello all! Had to do a reinstall of FSX some time ago, and decided this time to just install my orbx stuff, FS genesis, and my scenery tech landclass. I have had my default flight at bowerman since the addon came out. I park in the spot directly in front of the FEDEX building at the approach of 24. I use car traffic at about 20%, and after the reinstall noticed that the cars were driving up on the grass, and right towards my parking spot! Kinda funny, actually, if you could have seen my face as the truck was barreling towards my plane. They disappear before reaching the asphalt of the taxiway, and some regenerate going the other direction. Like, they think there is a road there? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Ok Walter. I went in and made sure all patches were applied, and latest library installed. Same problem. So I tried FTX central set to North America...same issue, and when I switched to Global hybrid, still no fix. Also tried disabling my scenerytech landclass, and still no fix.  I'm stumped. I was able to fix it by turning the cars off haha...but I kinda like the silly buggers

I think this happens if KCMW Cushman's was installed after installing the latest PNW servicepack (as it had an older road file for this area) not sure if this is still the case, but if you re-run the PNW 1.8 patch or full installer again it should work

Archived