Anybody else own a mechanical keyboard?

Mac_Maddog88

I just bought one the other day, the Corsair K70. I really do love it, and prefer mechanical keyboards over the typical rubber-dome ones of today.

If you just do Flightsim, I'd have to say not to even bother getting one, you spend very little time using a a keyboard for Flightsim when you have a yoke + throttle + pedals setup.

However, if you do any other gaming or lots of typing, get one! It's became a joy for me to have after getting into some more serious gaming.

Like I said, just wondering if anybody else has jumped on the bandwagon yet.

-Mac

I just bought one the other day, the Corsair K70. I really do love it, and prefer mechanical keyboards over the typical rubber-dome ones of today.

If you just do Flightsim, I'd have to say not to even bother getting one, you spend very little time using a a keyboard for Flightsim when you have a yoke + throttle + pedals setup.

However, if you do any other gaming or lots of typing, get one! It's became a joy for me to have after getting into some more serious gaming.

Like I said, just wondering if anybody else has jumped on the bandwagon yet.

-Mac

Thats all I use.  Specifically I like keytronic keyboards.  I will even go online and look for the old ones.  They are the best in the world in my opinion.   

Archived